On the 2nd of December, ECOPRODIGI organised the project’s final event Harnessing Digitalisation for the Benefit of Maritime Industry to showcase the findings of the project. The aim of the webinar was to discuss how digital technologies can be utilised in maritime industry and what kind of advantages they can provide in terms of reductions in fuel consumption and emissions, improved utilisation of assets and resources, more efficient processes and better productivity, and novel training solutions.
We would like to thank all the participants of the webinar for their interest. In addition, we would like to extend a special thank you to all the speakers and panelists who made the webinar an interesting event. You can now watch a recording of the webinar and download some of the presentations via the links below. You can also access more materials on the topics addressed during the webinar on the Publications section of our website.
- Welcome (Milla Harju)
- Digitalisation of maritime industry – Through the pandemic and beyond (Lars Jensen)
- Digital Performance Monitoring, case J.Lauritzen (Sverre Patursson Vange)
- Digital Performance Monitoring, case Island Ferries (Marie Lützen)
- Optimising cargo stowage (Mads Bentzen Billeso, DFDS)
- Digital Supply Chain for Shipbuilding (Maarit Lappalainen)
- Optimising shipyard processes (Andrius Sutnikas)
- Digital training solutions for shipyards (Aki Piiroinen, Machine Technology Center Turku Ltd)
- Digitalisation roadmap for the maritime industry (Valdemar Ehlers)
- Policy Agenda (Tapio Karvonen)
Recording of the webinar: