Save the date for ECOPRODIGI’s policy seminar: Carrots or sticks – what measures are needed to foster the implementation of clean shipping technologies?
Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019
Venue: Forum Marinum Maritime Centre, Turku, Finland
The seminar brings in speakers addressing the topic of clean shipping technologies and the methods that support their implementation from the perspectives of both those working in the maritime industry and those involved in the policy side of the field. The purpose of the seminar is to engage participants from different backgrounds into discussion and to enhance dialogue between regulatory bodies and industry representatives.
Who should attend?
- Authorities and regulators involved in maritime affairs
- Companies and associations working in the maritime industry
- Anyone interested in developing eco-efficiency and digitalisation in the maritime industry
- Gain insight into clean shipping technologies and the different measures and methods affecting their implementation
- Take part in the discussion on the future of clean shipping
- Connect and network with maritime industry professionals and policy makers
The seminar is free of charge. A more detailed programme will be published and registration opened in March.
About the project: ECOPRODIGI Project Manager Milla Harju | Pan-European Institute at the University of Turku,
email@example.com | +358 (0)50 505 8625
About the seminar: ECOPRODIGI Communications Manager Emilia Tuominen | Centrum Balticum Foundation,
firstname.lastname@example.org | +358 (0)40 509 6444